Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 14 Jul 2015 10:21:31 +1200
7bit
From:
Dave Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Hi John!

What is the A99? Is that an antenna or a rig or what?

Read something about an antenna for top band yesterday, but forget if it was
in the Handiham Eletter or July QST.

By the way, any idea why they call 160 the top band? I know it's the lowest
in frequency and results in the longest length needed. I just can't figure
that out.

I could hear you over the noise in Minneosta Monday morning, so I know it
was working pretty good on a day that couldn't be much worse, hi hi.

73,
Dave