Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 24 Jun 2015 10:53:10 -0700
From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
What do you mean "can
't run on high power"  What happens, supply suts down?  What is the
current rating on the original supply?  Perhaps rf getting into the
supply and shutting it down.  If so a choke on 12 volt leads might help.
  As fr as the swithcer, I hate those things.  Perhaps choke on power
cord, maybe.  As I mentioned on this a few days back, put a new computer
suppoly in a broken computer and raised my background noise on 80 3 s
units.  yech!!!!
Good luck.
73
Butch