Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 24 Jun 2015 10:44:52 -0400
7bit
From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Steve:

Well, it's good to know that we will now have another N3FJP logging software
consultant on the  list.

As for aborting a CW transmission, the escape key is what I have always
used.  I have found that you may have to hit it several times for the
transmission to actually be stopped.  It's kind of clunky, but it has worked
for me when needed.  If someone else has another solution, I'll be
interested as well.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ