ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Jul 2015 15:34:32 -0500
Hi All,

I just wanted to update you all on Sharon Gill.

She called me last night, as we usually talk every Thursday.

She is doing much better.

They took both casts off this week, and she is able to raise one arm,
I think it is her right one.

Her left shoulder is pretty sore, and she can't lift her left arm
hardly at all. They still have her on a weight limit of around 3 pounds.

She is looking forward to going home. She will be able to get
assistance at home, such as physical and occupational therapy and
meals on wheels for a while.

I hope she can get home health care if she wants it.

I think she'll be in the nursing home for maybe another month or so,
don't know for sure.

She has a great Church family and they are really good to her.

There are some other little trials to get through, but I'll let her
tell about that if she wants to when she gets home and on her computer.

We plan to go see her when she gets home, and when there is no family
around, so we can have a great time withher, and let her talk as much
as she needs to.

Please continue to pray that her family will listen to her requests
and honor them.

Please also pray for her shoulder to get better and a speedy healing
for her wrists.

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Philippians 4:13.