ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jul 2015 23:07:56 -0600
Sandy became very ill to her stomach and could not even take her pain medications tonight.  It is 11 PM Thursday and my youngest son is on his way with Sandy to the Emergency Room.  Just about every time I have surgery, I end up going back that same night, too, and have an I V for my meds and hydration.  She just sounds worse since her body is trying to control the pain of her knee and her upset stomach.  So, keep those prayers coming.  She did not think she would be back tonight and it is likely she may have to be admitted to the hospital again tonight.  This would be because she could not keep her pain meds down so they would have to return to giving them in her I V.  Man, has the last 8 days been a weird experience for us.

Phil.