From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Aug 2015 18:52:06 -0400
When I came in to the hard times I'm still in, a lot of stuff was
loaned/given to me, the loans were the type where "when/if you're done with
it, let me know and I'll decide then if I want it back." I'm very thankful
for those people since my HF antennas at the former QTH got completely
destroyed in a storm and finding what fit and worked here was a challenge
but I did it finally.