From:
howard kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 29 Jul 2015 16:20:07 -0500
The connection is a rj12, lo9oks like rj11, but has 6 conductors.  The mike
and paddle connect to the body of the radio, I don't know why.
Its suppozed to work perfectly with remote rig.
Get the internal CW IF filter and it comes alive in that mode.
Change the weight time in the menus, if you key over 25 WPM.
It’s a great radio!!!  Not perfect, but very good for the money.
A friend of mine reversed the dial on his control head, which made it feel
much more comfortable in a car, I can't figure out how he did it.