From:
Dave Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 24 Jul 2015 13:14:35 +1200
Hi Butch!

They've been doing over 30 years now. Certainly time someone told them how
unnecessary that is. My old TR7850 does it also, beeps when it identifies
activity on the priority channel. Surely the activity itself should be
sufficient to advise the listener that something is happening. I agree we
don't need our nose rubbed in it, hi hi.

73,
Dave