From:
Matthew Chao <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Jul 2015 14:28:36 -0400
Hi, Steve.  Thanks.  Will be looking for PSK and follow your
suggestions.  Besides opening up the filter and turning on Menu 45,
is there anything else I need to do on my 480?

Also, will mmtty do psk, and are there any settings I need to change
for that to work?  I also have digipan and have same questions about
that one as well.  Can digipan do RTTY?  Thanks.--Matt.