From:
Carjohns27 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Jul 2015 16:46:19 -0500
Hi, I have one, but it is at my daughters house if you wouldn't mind
contacting her. I don't need it anymore, and have been wanting to sell it.

My mail keeps going to the wrong email address, so please send any responces
to   [log in to unmask]

My daughters email is   [log in to unmask] Her name is Carolyn Halstead.
She doesn't always answer, but just keep bugging her.

It is in good working order, so maybe we can come up with a good price plus
shipping. I don't have paypal, so it would have to be a money order.

I moved here to Alabama in January with my then boyfriend, we got married in
February. All my personal belongings were left in Tennessee at the house I
was renting with my daughter and son-in-law. The ham stuff is all still
their with them. I know this is confusing. You can even write to Danny Dyre,
he has been trying to find a way to get the stuff where he can sell it.

At this time my husband can't drive to Tennessee to get the stuff. We don't
have room in our apartment, and he was diagnosed three weeks ago with
cancer, and we've been back and forth to doctors, plus he was in the
hospital. He is suppose to be starting treatments the end of this week after
a small surgery. The money will sure help pay all the bills that are
mounting up. Even with insurance, there are some huge copays.

Please let me know if you are interested, and a good price. LIke I said, the
raido isn't new, but it is in very good shape. My late husband and I took
gtood care of our things, so it isn't all banged around.

Thanks,

Carolyn Whisenhunt kj4vt