From:
Matthew Chao <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jul 2015 05:51:39 -0400
Hi, Folks.  Well, I had questions regarding whether Window-eyes could
be configured to work on one sound card, while the digital modes used
the USB sound card.  After asking the question on the Window-Eyes
listserv, was told that, under Devices, the default sound card could
be selected if there were two sound cards on the system.

So, I will look into going digital, given the answer I described
above.  So, yes, if you use Window-Eyes, you can keep Window-Eyes
working from the onboard sound card, while working digital on the USB
side.--Matt, N1IBB.