From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Jul 2015 19:26:52 -0400
I am using MS Security Essentials on this Windows 7 laptop. It is free, and
the few functions it has are accessible with Window-Eyes.
I am using Eset Smart Security (paid version) on my new desktop running
Windows 7. After you press F5, you get a tree view in which you can make
changes to settings. Neither of these programs seems to have an impact on
performance. McAfee, on the other hand, was a processor hog on some
computers where I used it, but not on others.
73,

Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com