From:
"John J. Jacques" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Jul 2015 15:45:33 -0700
Hi Tom, In my humble opinion, if you practic safe browsing, Microsoft
Security Essentials, is all you really need.  It won't get malware, for
that you will need something like Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, but it has
been my observation that most viruses are gotten from going to unknown
sites, or opening atachments from unknown sources!  I have several XP
boxes running on my home network, with no anti-virus programs running at
all, and, knock on wood, they have not been hit.  I rarely go online with
them, and mainly use them to play music and provide access for my
external harddrives that have all of my audio stuff on them!

73:
John

John Jacques
Amateur Radio Station: KD8PC