From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jul 2015 19:33:57 -0400
I think that receives dual band right? Is it making the static on the side
of the radio you're not transmitting on? example if you're on 2 meters is it
coming in on the 70 CM side? I don't have one of those radios but have other
radios and have occasionally seen where one frequency might do that. If it's
on many frequencies and that is what's going on, sounds like the duplexer in
the radio might be going south, or some reason it's feeding back, high SWR
possibly even.