From:
Kent Plemmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Jul 2015 22:52:19 -0400
Thank you Butch.  I purchased a used MFJ993B.  The original owner said he
opened up the tuner and connected something that was loose when he first got
it from MFJ.  Where have we heard this before??
He assured me that it was working well.  I believe him and I'll know before
long.

Thank you for responding too,

Kent, KK4FFF