From:
Dave Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 4 Jul 2015 08:12:06 +1200
Hi Lou!

I guess they earned a break because any sense of order in the list of
colonies seems very haphazard, at least to me, anyway. Yes, they're all
there. One of them even enjoys a happy pneumonic (G for Georgia), but it
would have made more sense if there was some sense or order to it so the
whole setup seems befuttling.

I tried to make sense of it in various ways, geography, alphabet, order of
constitutional ratification, and nothing matches up at all. I'm only
learning of the effort now, but it just seems all mixed up to me. Maybe I'm
a curmudgeon too, but I always have been that, so that's OK, hi hi.

73,
Dave