ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 2014 12:13:45 -0400
i was looking in scripture in zackeriah 14  and it mentions about
bodies rooting and things and things like that could that be the
ebolla sickness that they are referring to. hear is scripture below.
12 This is the plague with which the Lord will strike all the nations
that fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh will rot while they are
still standing on their feet, their eyes will rot in their sockets,
and their tongues will rot in their mouths. 13 On that day people will
be stricken by the Lord with great panic. They will seize each other
by the hand and attack one another. 14 Judah too will fight at
Jerusalem. The wealth of all the surrounding nations will be
collected--great quantities of gold and silver and clothing. 15 A
similar plague will strike the horses and mules, the camels and
donkeys, and all the animals in those camps.