ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 2014 08:44:23 -0500
I must agree with you.

They could have treated these 2 people over in Africa instead of
bringing them over here.

After all, stop and think about this. Why did they have the
expermental drug flown over to Africa, and give it to them over
there, and then fly them back to the USA to treat them? That does not
make sense to me.

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me." Phillippians 4:13.