From:
Eric Oyen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Aug 2015 06:23:02 -0700
well, it seems that every blind, deaf, deaf-blind and other dialed people need to start a mass petition to get this changed. THere is no way that I will be able to handle a 19% hit next year. my rent has already gone up and if I am forced to take that cut, I will have to sell off what I have and go live on the streets. THis is not a pleasant prospect and, in fact, can be a very dangerous situation for a blind person.

now, I know of one way we can save the disability fund: dump all those off who have no business being there. This means that fakers, wannabes and illegal aliens will no longer be able to suck at the government tit. Its either that or the government starts hiring US at going market rates so that we can support ourselves. I don't see the private sector being very cooperative.

anyway, enough of my rant.

-eric