From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jul 2015 00:30:28 -0700
Yes, I know PM means Program Memory or maybe partial memory, but
I am always hitting the button just below the power button so the
rig won't say PM or PM 1 or whatever.  I once heard it say PM 5,
never figured out how it got to PM 5, or how I got it turned off,
Guess I'll have to read the manual, Jim WA6EKS