From:
Fred Olver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jun 2015 13:29:35 -0500
In 6+ hours of operating I managed to work 172 stations on 80 m 75 m 40 m 20 m and even one contact on 15 m. I started at +54 minutes UTC and worked until just after zero 700 UTC. Most of my time was spent on 40 m CW however I did manage to work some stations on both 80 m and 75 m and quite a few on 40 m phone as well 20 m was not all that great here although I was able to derive some statistics from AC log I would like to be able to download my entire log is there a way for Macy log to be able to do that without changing the format that I might be able to read using MS word? Plans are already underway for next year's field day. Last week I purchased a 7000 W generator. Also in the works is the purchase of a hex being. I plan to use the Hecks been even if it is only just above the roof of my house. Anyone care to come to St. Louis and join me to work field day next year? Also it would be nice to have separate radios for both six and 2 m or one that covers both as well as the HF side of things. Any takers? 73 had a great time Fred and nine BSO

Sent from my iPhone