From:
Ron Canazzi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 25 Jun 2015 04:03:02 -0400
Hi Scott,

Using any Windows mail program I have ever used,  Outlook Express,
Outlook, Windows Live Mail and Thunderbird, changing the outgoing format
to plain text fixes the problem.  Sina (the new guy on the list) has
just sent instructions using Apple Mail for those using the Mac.  I
don't know how many people using Macs use Apple mail, but if they are
using it and not some other program on the Mac, maybe they could give
Sina's method one try.