From:
Dave Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 25 Jun 2015 09:54:32 +1200
Hi Mike!

Sounds like you'll have a lot of fun. That will be a nice call.

Hoping to get on some so will keep an ear out for you. You've got a great
voice for SSB, but these days, I expect CW probably is rare to find. You
certainly wouldn't guess there was a CW shortage by watching the responses
here, hi hi.

73,
Dave