From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jun 2015 14:51:55 -0400
		Almost forgot.  I think this amp can also use the remote head first
used in the solid state mobile rig, so the amp could  be placed in some
other part of the vehicle.  You could also use the remote head with your
amp, with or without the auto band switch stuff.

I don't think you currently have any of this optional stuff, so probably
no big deal.

73, Steve KW3A