From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 May 2015 21:51:32 -0700
Butch, I am talking with a product developer at Whistler, the company that
bought the PSR-500 and other scanners from GRE America that went out of
business several years ago.  The guy seems interested in possibly providing
some beeps and a key structure that will makd future models of their
scanners accessible.  As of yet, this is all very speculative, Jim WA6EKS