VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Steve Hoad <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Hoad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2017 20:24:30 -0400
I'm a slate and stylus kind of guy; Louis Braille injured his eye with
a leather awl and my stylus seems eerily similar----I'm labelling and
writing notes daily; my shopping lists, phone numbers (yes I write
them down never trusting devices completely) and I want my reference
books and cards in braille, too. I learned to read it 63 years ago and
neither my nor Braille's operating systems have changed much exscept
for minor upgrades.

--
 Steve Hoad