VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Catherine Getchell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Catherine Getchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2017 18:56:04 -0400
Hi again listers,

I did a bit more digging on MS Project.  Here's what I got from Erin
Williams at Microsoft.  Looks like Project 2016 is actually pretty
accessible.  I'll download it tomorrow and give it a go.  The links
Erin shared take you to VPAT's (Voluntary Product Accessibility
Template) and give some specific information on all aspects of
accessibility of a piece of software (Project in this case).  Happy
reading.
Catherine