VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Catherine Getchell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Catherine Getchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Apr 2016 17:58:13 -0400
Hi listers,

Not 100% sure about Kurzweil, but in OpenBook, you can open PDF's
directly and have it run them through OCR.  You need not print and
rescan the document.  I believe Kurzweil may have a similar feature.
And this should work better than the JAWS quick OCR feature which, at
least in my experience, is less than wonderful.
Catherine