VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
gary melconian <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
gary melconian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jan 2016 09:11:27 -0800
Ana, I still think hat office 2016 has issues with screen readers . I would stick with office 2013 if you can as that is more stable and more robust with screenreaders like JAWS and NVDA. That’s whati have experienced having used office 2016 for 3 months and having issues with it and so I have reverted back to Office 2013 and just decided ot stick ther till things improve with office 2016 and jaws 17.