VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan Tevelde <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dan Tevelde <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Sep 2015 16:12:45 -0500
Hi Jeff,
There might be a couple of reasons why the browser is not loading a page.  Check which browser you are using on the Braille Sense.  There is a quick browser and a regular browser.  Make sure you are using the regular browser when you try to load a site.  You might also want to verify that your Internet connection is working.  You can check in the settings menu under Internet options.  There is a list of available routers and if you are connected the Braille Sense will say you are.
I hope this helps.

Dan

Sent from my iPhone