VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Albert Ruel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Albert Ruel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jul 2015 09:17:02 -0700
Hi all. JSay works with Dragon Naturally Speaking professional and JAWS, and there is another software called Jdictate which works with JAWS and the lower versions of DNS. The difference is that the higher level one allows you to launch programs and control the computer, and the lower level one merely provides dictation in edit fields that interacts well with the JAWS program.

Thx, Albert

Sent from my iPhone