VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
peter altschul <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
peter altschul <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 May 2015 12:46:19 -0500
Original Message ------
From: Dick Davis via Jobs <[log in to unmask]
Subject: [Jobs] Target to Recruit Through NFB
Date sent: Fri, 29 May 2015 10:46:29 -0500

Hi,

For the past week or so, I have been communicating with a
representative of
Target Corporation.  While they will not be able to come to our
Job Fair
this year, they will list their central office (mostly
technology)
positions through our Jobs and Rehab listservs.  If they get a
good enough
response, they may come next year, but they are already booked
this year.
Please welcome Target Corporation and by all means apply for
their job
openings.  Note: for hourly store positions, you will need to
apply at
local Target stores.

Dick Davis, Chair

NFB Employment Committee