VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
peter altschul <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
peter altschul <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 May 2015 16:00:06 -0500
 ---- Original Message ------
From: Eric Bridges via leadership <[log in to unmask]
Subject: [leadership] Google.org Global Impact Challenge:
Disabilities
Date sent: Tue, 26 May 2015 20:47:55 +0000

Please read and share your ideas!

Eric

Hi Eric,

I'm writing to let you know that today we launched the
<http://g.co/ImpactChallengeDisability> Google Impact Challenge:
Disabilities.  This initiative is all about supporting ideas
focused on expanding opportunity and independence for people with
disabilities.  Google.org is looking for incredible ideas with
technology at their core, and through the rest of 2015, we're
committing $20 million USD in grants to nonprofits to fund them..

We thought you would be interested in applying or sharing this
opportunity with your networks.  More information on what we're
looking for, eligibility, and a link to apply can be found at
<http://get.google.com/disabilitiesimpactchallenge/open-call.html
> g.co/gicdisabilityopencall.

If you aren't interested in submitting an idea, Google.org is
also looking for questions that could inspire solutions.  We
invite you to share them with us by submitting a "what if." on
our
<http://get.google.com/disabilitiesimpactchallenge/index.html#wha
t-if> site.

We hope that the Google Impact Challenge will contribute to
existing momentum to create meaningful and positive change for
people with disabilities.  Thank you for all that you already do
to contribute.

Thanks,

Adrienne

--