From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Oct 2015 22:26:44 -0400
AD1C has updated the files again in the last few hours. When you submit a
log for a contest, the contest organizers will score your QSOs independent
of the score (multiplier count) you claim. So sometimes your actual score
will turn out to be higher than your claimed score. Nevertheless, I'm going
out now to get my country file updated and see what it does to last
weekend's score.
73,

Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com