From:
Eric Oyen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Oct 2015 11:40:47 -0700
Hello jim (and others),

I read a recent posting where jim stated he was doing work on jjradio to allow a braille display to be used as a pan adaptor. I sent a direct email with some info on what I have and also to direct him toward a friend of mine who is the chief beta tester and owns several models of the flex radio (including the newest 6700). He has contacts with the developers and will be at the booth for flex radio during the upcoming event in texas. I would like to hear back from you jim on this as well as having you contact k6ozy chris johnson.

thanks.

DE n7zzt Eric