From:
Michael Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Oct 2015 14:13:25 -0230
Hi David:

I kind of assumed that there was a VFO knob on the device when I read the
brief overview.
Perhaps there isn't but the device does pretty much what the remote rig
package from microbit only a 3rd the cost which is excellent. I can only
hope they get the screen reader issues worked out because I'd love to get
access and right now the Android RC client needs some work and is 15 bucks
rather it works or no. You should be able to demo it but I digress.
As for the VA3/VE3 etc, simlar to that of the united States, large call
areas and populations I suppose. Newfoundland only has 1, VO1 and the
Labrador portion of the Province, VO2. This however in my opinion is very
dum. I'm a Newfie/Newfounlander, what ever you wanna call me. I'm not a
Labradorian and we never should have merged a few years ago, considering we
didn't have a choice in the matter and most of the 30,000 people in
Labrador do not recognize them selves as Newfies/Newfoundlanders and more
or less want to be there own province. LOL
Oh well that's a debate for another form. LOL

73:
Michael DE VO1AX