From:
Matthew Chao <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jul 2015 10:26:20 -0400
Hi, Steve.  Well, I finally got PSK to receive, at least.Figured out
the modes on the 480, went to CW mode, held the mode button, and got
into FSK mode.  Actually copied a few snippets of PSK31.  So, we're
getting there, we're getting there.  Only problem is that my
bandwidth doesn't go to 3000, unless I'm missing something.--Matt, N1IBB.