From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jun 2015 10:59:07 -0400
Tom,

Well you are correct. The escape key does work.    I think what I did
the other night was that I had left the rig in SSB mode.  Hitting the F
key would  send the message and generate the side tone, but of course
not transmit.   In this case hitting the escape key had no effect.   I
was just tinkering and didn't really want to put a signal out.

Put the rig into CW mode and all works as it  should.

Tnx and 73, Steve KW3A