From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jun 2015 20:35:00 -0400
Skip was really short today as we met on 14258; this also opened 6 meters to
most of the country. If you count the station who checked in after I said I
was closing the net at 2115Z, we set a record of 25 check-ins. I think this
is the record, anyway. Thank you to Junior, Paul and others for relays. I
realize that I didn't have other stations call for check-ins today, because
the skip seemed really short. But we could have missed somebody. We'll try
to do this again next Sunday. Check-ins today were:
W3IUU
N9GOC
KJ4ZFK, John, Kingsport, TN (running 4 watts)
W6PR/0
KW3A
N5EJ, Jesse, Cleveland, TX (formerly KB5YC)
KG4ITD
W8QIY
K3OD, John, Belvern, PA (an opthalmologist)
KD0IEL
N8GIJ, Don, OH
KD4JEZ
KB9ZUV (of ICanWorkThisThing.com fame)
N5GD
WD8INW
KD0UGF, Sam, MO
KK3F, Pat, Frostburg, MD
K7UC
K8NI, Norm, Youngstown, OH (dealing with macular degeneration)
KK4EXY, Dennis, Lavern, TN
KC7CKO
K0VZT, Harry, Minneapolis (of TalkingThermostat.com fame)
k7WOF, mobile, 18-wheeler near Laredo, TX
N7MIT
ke8bnh, Vince, Grand Rapids, MI (first QSO with a General license)
73,
Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com