From:
David Weigel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Jun 2015 14:31:42 -0400
Hello, Listmates:

                I have just received my purchase through Main Trading
Company of a  mfj 993 B dual power automatic antenna tuner.  Also purchased
was a 1 amp wall wart style power supply, and the K 5124 interface cable for
connection to my Kenwood TS 590.  The tuner was in its own mfj factory box,
packed inside a larger Main Trading Company box.  Everythig arrived in fine
shape - no banged up boxes or anything like that.

                However, inside the m f j antenna tuner box was only the
tuner and a small paper indicating that the instruction manual could be
downloaded at the the m f j website: www.mfjenterprises/manuals
<http://www.mfjenterprises/manuals> .   I have downloaded the 52 page pdf.
manual, but for some reason, I am unable to get the pdf. Document to read to
me chronologically first page to llast.  I can read via JAWS the length
table of contents, but not the early set up instructions, but do have access
to trouble shooting instructions that apparently finish out the document.

                I was wondering if someone on this reflector might inform me
if the m f j 993 B Instruction Manual might be found on one of the
accessibility servers, or perhaps just transmit a pdf. Or Word version of
the document to me by e-mail?  My e-mail address is: [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Additionally, is there any written instruction relating to connecting the
interface cable from the transceiver to the tuner?  The cable came in a
plastic bag inside a box with no instructions, if there are any.
Thanks for any assistance.  Hope to catch you on the air soon.

                                                73 de Dave Weigel   KD4JEZ