From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jun 2015 20:03:29 -0400
Here at the Rasmussen house we are brailling some playing cards that are not
otherwise available, for sale at the NFB convention next month. To keep the
production rate up, with 3 Perkins braillers going simultaneously rather
than 2, I will probably not be available to run the 20-meter net on 14258 at
2000Z again. Don't know what conditions will be like, although I think
signals at coast-to-coast distances may be rather weak again. Hope all goes
well.
73,
Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com