From:
Jordan Gallacher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jun 2015 18:53:19 -0500
I have the Pro 97 and the Pro 164.  They are great radios for Conventional
frequencies and are easy to program via the radio.  I also have the Pro 106,
which is Digital.  You can use a program such as Win500 to program it.
I have the Uniden Home Patrol, which is one of the ones that you can put the
Zip Code into.  It is doable via the Home Patrol programming software on
your computer, but this radio does not receive nearly as well as any of the
above radios I mentioned.  It also did not last as well as the other radios
I have.  The Pro 97 has been put through quite a bit of use  since 2007, and
it still works great.  The Home Patrol does not work except for Weather
Alerts, and I only had it for a couple of years.
Jordan