From:
David Weigel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 May 2015 21:31:50 -0400
Hi, Steve:
As has been the case for the past several weeks, there has been essentially
a "dead band" in Southwest Florida on 40 meters mid afternoons -
particularly on Saturdays.  However, today, at approximately 4:10 PM I did
hear you speaking of your full length 80 meter dipole that has traps for
160, made by Hi Power, I believe you said.  My TS 590 s meter indicated a S
1 and S 2 reading of your transmissions.  But about about 30 seconds of
total reception was all I could muster.  As weak as my reception was
generally, your audio sounded very good, just light.  It sounded like you
were running power.  My peanut whistle calls to the Net were to no avail.  I
did not hear Junior, and apparently nobody heard me.
	That's my story.  Will try to add to it tomorrow.  Look out 14.258
MHz!

		73 de Dave   KD4JEZ   Naples, FL