From:
howard kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 13 May 2015 08:18:42 -0500
Given the nature of fencing, I think it will be one wide radial, two
sections would be better, but it will present a reflective field, and help a
lot.
Don't get hung up in the theory.
Lay it down, connect it, cover it with earth, and enjoy!!!
If you have good ground conductivity, it will work.
If you have the ground conductivity we have here, nothing you do will help
much.