Date:
Fri, 8 May 2015 18:16:51 -0400
I have the KG-UV2d model of this radio and something got messed up and I
want to completely restore the radio to its original factory settings
and then start reprogramming everything, off-sets and all from ground
zero.  Can anyone tell me how to do this please?
I've tried doing menu 29, which is supposed to be the menu to go into to
do the factory restoration but it apparently is not working.
73
Jeff
KC9UIE