From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 May 2015 13:55:57 -0400
To copy material from a message in WLM, you press F8 at the beginning of the
block and F8 at the end. The second F8 operation starts a dialog that either
copies the material     to the clipboard formatted or unformatted, or resets
the beginning of the area to be copied. This F8 method is used because you
are reading e-mail as if it were a web page.
When you paste into a message you are sending, it is as if you were typing
and pasting into a web edit box. You probably should examine what was
pasted, because the results of the F8 operation are not always what you
expect.
BTW, with or without Window-Eyes, F8 in Microsoft Office programs is
interesting. It does not copy anything to the clipboard, but each time it is
pressed, a larger chunk of text is selected for you to cut or copy. In Word,
this is the current word, then current sentence, then current paragraph,
then whole document (in most cases).
73,
Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com