From:
Dave Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 27 Apr 2015 16:54:29 +1200
Hi!

I downloaded the Frequency chat in Daisy from the Handy ham site the other
day. It revealed some things I hadn't known, so makes a good review if the
map of the spectrum has a chance to become as lopsided as time allowed mine
to get. It occurs to me that it is a US chart, so it's fine for most of us,
but I should get an NZ chart to review for when I'm operating from the club
here, because after all, knowing where you aren't supposed to be is just as
much an individual responsibility even if you aren't the control op.

73,
Dave