From:
Matthew Chao <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Apr 2015 14:24:12 -0400
Hi, Howard.  Yes, and they talk about 3k above or below center freq,
depending on which sideband you're using; especially important when
near the band edge.  Theory of reversing sideband is that the lower
one might be less noisy when doing CW, at least, that's what they say
in the license materials.--Matt.