VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 9 Jul 2015 13:50:30 -0600
7bit
Sender:
From:
Everett Gavel <[log in to unmask]>
Hi,

I'm not sure, but wouldn't be surprised if Google
Voice has some service like this. For our beep
baseball team we use a Google Voice number and
every call gets sent to whomever we designate, via
e-mail and text, with the messages automatically
being transcribed. Seems silly not to have some
sort of similar fax option, now that I think of
it. But I can't say yet for sure whether they do
or don't.

More than 15 years ago, I used a software program
called, I belive it was, Mighty Fax. And at that
time there were dozens of similar software fax
programs available for download. Several were
free, as was Mighty Fax. You might go to
Download.com and search for the term, 'Fax.'

Strive On!
Everett