VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 9 Jul 2015 02:12:53 -0400
7bit
Sender:
From:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Hi all,
Well folks, right now, I'm using the same keyboard, my USB keyboard,
it's a Logitech wireless keyboard, it's wireless, it has a transmitter
plugged into one of my UsB ports in the back of the computer. It has no
problem with me typing on it, keeps up, and everything. The USB
transmitter that plugs into the USB port on the back of my computer, is
a transmitter, and it also has a separate receiver, with an antenna on
it, which sits on my desk and the speaker in the bedroom is wireless.
Like I said, this thing works great, but my bluetooth speaker is
sluggish when I use this same Logitech keyboard.
Anyone help me out?
Also, I tryed narator, and it has the same problems  with typing using
narator.
I need to solve this quickly, because folks, these days when you buy
electronics, you have 15 days to take it back, or, you get no refund.
They are all doing it with electronics these days, you name the store.
Harry

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]